Photobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

Solar Power International 2009 - the after hours

There are so many "Solar Power International 2009" stories I'd like to tell you right now, but I'll start with some visual teasers for today. Here are some cool images of exhibitors, visitors, booths, receptions, Disneyland and so on. I figured it'd be nice for the solar enthusiasts who weren't able to attend this year's conference to get a feeling of how Anaheim's convention center looked like during the past week.

I need to say one thing though...
This show was humongous compared to previous years. I attended SPI for the first time in 2006 when the convention was held in San Jo
se, CA - honestly, I don't know the actual numbers, but I had the feeling the size was at least four times as big this year... correct me if I'm wrong, please!

Well, let's start with the first official "KACO - SPI 2009 after hour" - Enjoy and have some fun...

The opening reception on Monday...

KACO's booth #2138... and our 100kW inverter the XP100.

The floor.














The official Solar Power International Party was at Disneyland this year! It was so much fun. There was food and drinks for everyone and a lot of the rides were open. On the image below you'll see from the left Frank Phlippen, Svea Jeske (that's me) and Clinton Porter. The last image shows Ralf Schulze and Karsten Mall from KACO & our friends...


I will post more info & pictures shortly. This was the first after hour and you should have a solid overview of the SPI2009-look by now.

I'll introduce some very special friends & some interesting companies in "KACO's after hour 2.0"!
Stay tuned, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment